Thursday, November 3, 2016

And now a word from our sponsor . . .

Disclaimer: random image found on internet, I did not create this.
Now hand over the milk & cookies.

Meow, mortals. So, this little post is about why it may seem like I doubled posted some holiday items on boosk-isms. It's because I use 2 different spellings for the holiday name (always noted in the product title): Chrismas & Christmas

Why? Because I don't celebrate it as Christ's birthday, so I took out the 'T'. I got the idea a couple years ago, near the beginning of the memes on facebook cropping up that said "Keep the Christ in Christmas", usually with the the 'T' highlighted as a cross. Simple reversal for my beliefs.

Yes, I am a Christian, and of course everyone else is entitled to celebrate as they choose, which is why I put product options with both spellings up. I may even do some Christian themed Christmas stuff sometime. I love crosses, and snow-covered churches are rather beautiful. Meow

Well, I hope that clears up any confusion. L8R!

MEOW!!

BOOSKA

No comments:

Post a Comment