Friday, October 5, 2012

boosk-isms - the blog, the store

Welcome mortalz

This is my blog for my store - boosk-isms on Zazzle


I started in early 2011, but didn't get serious about it until early 2012. I finally got down to doing the homework, perfecting the pics I already had, then uploading & posting some products. And now I'm ready to start the tedious job of advertising.

First, the store itself. I called it boosk-isms because my nickname is Booska, has been since I was a baby. It stuck, for the rest of my life, & I'm proud of it. It is now my 'artist name' Speaking of art, that pic up there, that's my store's logo/banner. Done with Derwent Coloursoft pencils. I'll be posting products featuring original ideas (of course), as well as artwork I create for my brother's books - 'Path of a Hero' & 'Hero's Path: Five Year Pilgrimage - book 1- Chi' (& anymore books he writes)

As for my products, my next few posts will be about them, listing the particular products for each pic that I have up so far - I haven't even scratched the surface of what all I can make, there are tons of stuff! Anyway, then I'll post whenever I put something new up on Booskisms.

Hope you enjoy (and of course buy) my products! MEOW!!

Booska

No comments:

Post a Comment